Kuching Bus Terminal in East Malaysia
– … Most of the bus company workers complained that too long behind the wheel as main cause of stress in their jobs. Inability of the workers to engage with the stressful working environment causes the productivity of workforce to decrease. Tucker (2013) stated that people are not designed to operate for 24/7. Human have natural programmed clock which sleep at night active during the day called circadian rhythm (Workplace Safe and Health, 2010, p5). The rhythm can be disrupted by the changes of daily schedule….
Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Bus Arbiter
– … This design allows the PCI bus architecture to be independent of processor. To interface a different microprocessor, the designer should only change the interface logic in the PCI host logic so as to match with the new processor. Moreover, the PCI host logic allows bus concurrency. The microprocessor can continue with its tasks while a PCI bus master is accessing the bus. Two PCI devices can still communicate using bus while the microprocessor is accessing its cache or main memory. While the program is being executed, the processor might access main memory for various reasons….
Self as a Supervisor
– I would like to start this self-evaluation by first giving a simple definition of supervision. I found two definitions that I feel describe supervision in a way that helps me to keep some important goals in mind. First, according to Brashears (1995) supervision is an opportunity for the supervisor to use this unique relationship as a process to enable other social workers to practice to the best of their abilities. The second definition I found was from Tsui (2005). which states that supervision is used to ensure clients receive maximum services, limit inappropriate staff responses to clients, enables workers to deliver more effective care, address concerns, receive feedback, maintain standa…
The Bus Stop of Life
– I stand at the bus stop, en route to the city, waiting, looking up and down the street, where I have been, where I will go, remember the times before when I did the same thing, always when waiting, caught between the here and the now, and smile at another moment, a possible turning point in this life. Bus stops are markers for our lives, three types, stations, timed stops, and hailing stops, the latter where you have to flag down the driver. Bus stations are the most significant, represent life’s milestones, birth, death, marriage, divorce, migration, returning home as the prodigal son….
School Bus Routing Problem
– INTRODUCTION School bus routing problem (SBRP) is a form of the travelling sales man problem often referred to as the group of vehicle routine problem (VRP), though is peculiar in the sense that unlike the goods, students are quite difficult to control and manage. It has been under constant revive after it made its debut in a publication on it by Newton and Thomas (1969). The SBRP is quite unique on its own because unlike goods, children are human being and are quite difficult to control. ) ,in this case Mixed loads are permitted, this policy allows to mix students from different schools, this policy adds flexibility to the system and therefore helping to save cost, here a group of students…