Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Kuching Bus Terminal in East Malaysia
– … Most of the bus company workers complained that too long behind the wheel as main cause of stress in their jobs. Inability of the workers to engage with the stressful working environment causes the productivity of workforce to decrease. Tucker (2013) stated that people are not designed to operate for 24/7. Human have natural programmed clock which sleep at night active during the day called circadian rhythm (Workplace Safe and Health, 2010, p5). The rhythm can be disrupted by the changes of daily schedule….
Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Bus Arbiter
– … This design allows the PCI bus architecture to be independent of processor. To interface a different microprocessor, the designer should only change the interface logic in the PCI host logic so as to match with the new processor. Moreover, the PCI host logic allows bus concurrency. The microprocessor can continue with its tasks while a PCI bus master is accessing the bus. Two PCI devices can still communicate using bus while the microprocessor is accessing its cache or main memory. While the program is being executed, the processor might access main memory for various reasons….
The Shadetree Mechanics vs Professional Repair
– There was once a time when people would get up on a Saturday morning, go into the garage, and tinker with their car, everything from a basic oil change and a tune up, to replacing the cylinder heads, and everything in between. It was a rite of passage for young boys to follow dad into the garage and have some good quality father/ son time, or it was a few friends getting together for an afternoon of friendship and camaraderie. It was a simpler time and a simpler car. Today, times have changed. Modern cars are now so complex that a person needs specialized training and tools to do the repairs; however, the “Shadetree Mechanic” is not extinct yet….
Being an Industrial Machinery Mechanic
– Anybody and everybody can become an industrial machinery mechanic; especially, those who are passionate about getting their hands plastered in motor oil, grease, and other mechanical lubricants. These people will more than likely be ecstatic about getting into industrial machinery mechanics. They need to be able to put in one hundred ten percent of their effort into becoming an industrial machinery mechanic. An industrial machinery mechanic’s overall objective on the job is to stop a mechanical error before it happens….