Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective…. ;
The Nightmare Maker
– Chapter Four: He looked me in the eyes as I listened to what he said. “So I think you are in grave danger with the other nightmare makers because they want to know what you do to get through the dream catchers,” he finished. I nodded slowly, I felt his eyes on me as I began to walk back to my desk. “That’s it!. You’re not going to worry at all?” he asked me with a pitch of anxiety in his voice. I lifted my eyes slowly after I turned around. Once I met his eyes there was a bit of humor in my voice when I said, “Worry….
Music is My Mood Maker
– Freidrich Nietzsche stated that “without music life would be a mistake” I tend to agree with his viewpoint. To imagine my world devoid of music would certainly be unsound; a place where melodies and voices could not meet to mold my mood. It would become a colorless planet shaped ball of blacks and whites. A sad, backwards state of being where happiness could not be downloaded; and people were docile and droll. A world without music… Are you mad. Music has the supreme power to elicit emotions in extreme polarity….
A Brush Stroke With Air
– A Brush Stroke With Air The history of the airbrush dates back further than most people imagine. Prehistoric man created some of the first airbrushed images on the cave walls of Lascaux and Pech-Merle in southern France over 35,000 years ago by blowing pigment through a hollow pipe probably made of bone. More Early History The latest findings indicate that Abner Peeler was the actual inventor of the modern airbrush in the year 1878. Peeler described his invention as a paint distributor….