Being a Choral Director for Adolescents
– 1. What are the personal characteristics needed to be a choral director for adolescents. Choral directors of adolescents need to be flexible and quick thinking. These teachers must combine the interpersonal skills of a counselor with the loving concern of a parent. The most important quality that these teachers need to have is a passion and love for kids. Often teachers do not have the temperament to teach younger adolescents and prefer to work with senior high students. Teachers of younger adolescents are important because they demand respect from their students and help to guide their students through many times some traumatic years….
A Career as Preschool Director
– “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn life around.” Says Leo Buscaglia; a teacher of special education at the University of Southern California. Every teacher has this potential whether they are aware of it or not. I have been a teacher for nine years in early childhood education and within those nine years I have become very aware of how powerful the smallest act of caring can turn a person’s life around or even just make someone’s day a little better….
Issues the Brokerage Industry Faces
– Issues the Brokerage Industry Faces “What regulatory issues does the brokerage industry face with respect to the retail investor and the advent of online securities trading?” Introduction The number of securities trades conducted online has taken a dramatic increase in recent years, rising from under 100,000 trades per day in 1996 to over half a million in 19991. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) expects the level of online brokerage assets to rise to $3 trillion dollars by the year 2003, from a meager $415 billion in 19981….
Biography of Steven Spielberg: The Best Director of All Time
– … It was like he was born to film. He soon had an obsession for making movies, especially movies that had the World War 2 theme to it. He even spent most of his free time and his allowance to satisfy his obsession for movies. Along with that, he also watched a significant deal of movies as well. Through this, he taught himself about film. These were another factor that influenced on his works. Observing the movies he was seeing, he saw different ways to film; he experimented with a lot of things that made a movie impressive, such as the soundtrack….
Paralegal Career Opportunities: Working in a Small or Large Firm?
– A paralegal new to the field has many options as far as career opportunities. One major decision for a paralegal pursuing a career at a law firm is whether or not to seek employment at a small or large firm. Taking into consideration some of the pros and cons of both small and large firms will give oneself an understanding on which to set their criteria for their final decision. Law firms with 25 or fewer attorneys are usually considered small law firms. Since small laws firms out number larger law firms, the majority of all paralegals work for small firms….