Productivity Improvement in Srew Type Biomass Briquetting
– In spite of very good potential for using biomass as a renewable source of energy the practice is in very early stage and limping. There are many factors which contribute their parts in making the process unsuccessful. The major ones are seasonality of the raw materials, shortfalls in logistics, absence of proved manufacturing systems, lack of skilled workers and very many technical factors. Considering technical factors for the screw type of briquetting the biomass, the life of the screw and the mould contribute the highest percentage of hindrance to the production process and hence the highest chance of improving the total productivity….
Biomass Briquetting Plants
– HUB AND SPOKES MODEL In this model we propose a two stage hub and spokes model consisting of a large scale biomass consumer like biomass power plant as the centre and it is surrounded by m number of briquetting plants. Each briquetting plant acts as a centre in turn and surrounded by n number of biomass collection centers. The biomass collection centers acts as buying agents and send the raw material to the biomass briquetting plants where they are stored, processed, packed and sent to biomass power plant….
Robert Nozick?s Happiness and the Experience Machine
– … This is clearly shown by comparing two different lives but with the same amount of happiness in them, one is slopes continuously upward to increasing happiness in their entire lives as time goes on. The other life slopes continuously downward. Despite the equal amount of happiness, the first one seems like more satisfactory life. There are always good in the future to expect, and things are always getting better. The second situation has the added pleasures of remembering past happiness, though things continue to slopes downward….
– 1. Introduction Humans can expand their knowledge to adapt the changing environment. To do that they must “learn”. Learning can be simply defined as the acquisition of knowledge or skills through study, experience, or being taught. Although learning is an easy task for most of the people, to acquire new knowledge or skills from data is too hard and complicated for machines. Moreover, the intelligence level of a machine is directly relevant to its learning capability. The study of machine learning tries to deal with this complicated task….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….