The New Belgium Brewery
– Introduction “To manifest our love and talent by crafting our customers’ favorite brands and proving business can be a force for good.” This story is for the love for beer and it begins in 1989, Belgium. Jeff Lebesch, aspiring home brewer rode his bike with “Fat Tires” through the famous beer villages in Europe. Brewery to brewery, Jeff had a dream that one day he would be able to start his own brewery with a mind full of recipes and a handful of hops. A couple years after his journey through Europe, Jeff started New Belgium Brewing in Fort Collins, Colorado…. ;
Brewing Change at Breckenridge Brewery
– Brewing Change at Breckenridge Brewery INTRODUCTION Breckenridge Brewery is a craft brewer which was established by Richard Squire. Richard turned his passion for brewing good home made beer into a lucrative business. In 1989, he started his first Breckenridge Brewery and Pub at Breckenridge which has a production capacity of 3,000 barrels per year. During his first two years in business, he sold out the brewery’s annual maximum capacity. He opened a second brewery and brew pub in Denver in November 1992….
David Brower and the Sierra Club
– David Brower was a conservationist, mountain climber, a person of conviction who loved the wilderness. As a skilled mountain climber, he made the first of seventy routes in Yosemite and later went on to climb Shiprock in 1939, which at the time was known as “the last great American climbing problem.” He was a prominent environmentalist and founder of many environmental organizations, the most well known was The Sierra Club Foundation. He later went on to establish, among many others, the Friends of Earth (FOE) in 1969 and the Earth Island Institute in 1982….
Executive Summary of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
– Executive Summary of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. continually seeks opportunities to maximize shareholder value and increase efficiency. Through their extremely effective marketing strategies A-B has gained control of over 47% of the global market share. In the process of doing this, Anheuser-Busch has become one of the most recognizable trademarks. This is not without its faults though. Anheuser-Busch’s aggressive advertising campaign has targeted more than who they bargained for….
Love of Baseball in Milwaukee: the Cream Citys, Bears, Orioles, Braves and Brewers
– Abner Doubleday may not have known that his game would change people, cities, and an entire nation, but that happened to Milwaukee and the United States. Milwaukee’s “first” baseball game played in 1859, ended after three innings with a score of 40-35 (Mishler 1). Yet, that was only the beginning of Milwaukee’s love affair with baseball. Fans have cheered for Bears, Brewers and Braves, among others. Through thick and thin, Milwaukeeans have supported their heroes and the heroes have given it right back; this is the story of Milwaukee and its main love, baseball….