A Career as a Human Resource Specialist
– I want to be a human resources specialist because it has good money. It’s in a business I have always wanted to be in a business. I also want to be that because you can hire and fire people. You also have to give people drug test very frequent in this career and in almost every career. You also have to do a lot of paper work. The human resources all started around the 19th century. The one’s that came up with the idea called them self’s warfare creators. One big problem was that World War 1 had just started and most of the men were in the war and so it just left the women to do the job….
Computer Support Specialist
– Computer support specialist help people with trouble they are having such as software, hardware, and equipment trouble. There are many ways that they can assist people with their troubles they are having. Some computer support specialist offer services such as help desk service, in home service, and in store help. The computer support specialists are always needed. I am going to tell you about the computer support specialist career field. A computer support specialist has many responsibilities….
Interview with an Engineer Specialist
– Interview with an Engineer Specialist The purpose of this assignment is to explore the profession I hope to be working for in the near future. My task for this assignment was to find an engineer who has a degree in Aerospace Engineering, which is the degree that I am pursuing. I had to set up an appropriate setting for an interview with that engineer. I also had to arrange interview questions which consists of their career information’s, requirement skills, and advices that would help me get prepare to work in the field of Aerospace Engineering….
Guilt: Relationship in the Office
– It had been three weeks since everything had started. It was honestly an accident the first time but after that it was just a normal thing. Ray had never been one for parities but was dragged along by Michael three weeks ago and then ended up in Joel’s bed underneath him begging for Joel’s hands on his body. Joel was drunk out of his mind when it happened and didn’t even remember the night until the next morning when he felt Ray’s light body over the top of his. Joel remembered the good feeling and asked if it could be a normal thing….
Analysis of Office Space: Communication in the Workplace
– “Office Space” is a comedy movie of a man who desperately hates his job and his boss. The movie begins with Peter Gibbon’s daily life story at Initech. At work, Peter has to deal with his indifferent boss, Bill Lumbergh, who doesn’t want to listen to his employee’s feedbacks. Lumbergh seems to be an ignorant and arrogant man who dictates his employee and doesn’t want to be blamed at all. Moreover, Lumbergh asks his employee to come to work on weekend. The atmosphere in the office is getting more intense after Lumbergh announced that Initech is bringing in consultants to increase the efficiency of the company….