Automotive Body Repairer
– Automotive Body Repairer Auto body repairers Are highly skilled craftspeople who repair damaged automobile and truck bodies, restores body metal to the original contours, and replaces non-repairable body parts. I chose automotive body repairer for my report because I like to deal with cars and I enjoy performing hands-on activities. I like the hands-on and mechanical operation of this career. Automotive body repairer is in the Industrial and Engineering Iowa pathway. The National Employment and Outlook of this career is currently stable….
Automotive Mechanics: Automotive Body and Repairmen
– An auto mechanics job is to work on automobiles, A.K.A, vehicles/cars. It is a very important job because; if we didn’t have auto mechanics many peoples’ cars wouldn’t work correctly. Automotive mechanics can be a boy or a girl, and they can work on almost any type of vehicle if they have the right qualifications. Some auto mechanics; like my grandfather, can work on many types of automobiles such as four wheelers, cars, SUV’s, trucks, and sometimes big rigs. Fixing big rigs is not the job of an auto mechanic it is often the job of a diesel mechanic but, some auto mechanics can and do work of big rigs….
The Economy and the Automotive Industry: A Give and Take Relationship
– The economy of America plays a vast role in the success of its industries. The automotive industry is largely subjective to the fluctuations in the financial stability of the American Economy. Many American automotive companies like General Motors and Chrysler have found themselves in financial difficulties, due to the recession. The economic status of America has a large effect on the government which greatly affects the automotive industry. Just as the economic status effects industry, the industry itself has a tremendous effect on the economy….
The Automotive Industry
– Automobiles are very important in today’s society. They are a means of transportation and also luxury. The automotive industry is a 904 billion dollar industry.(Franco) Automobiles are everywhere and have been on every continent, they assist us in traversing long distances of land; road or no road. The designs of automobiles vary from manufacturer to manufacturer as well as their country of origin, and what country the said automobile is being sold to. There are also many different styles of automobiles and different countries, or areas tend to have a favorite automobile…. ;
Auto Body Repair
– Auto Body Repair Imagine you’re driving down the road in your brand new car. Another driver pulls out from a side road and suddenly the whole side of your brand new car is twisted and dented from fender to fender. Most people will be in an automobile accident at some point in their lives and they will require the services of an auto-body repairman. Auto body repair is not only the art of taking damaged vehicles and making them drivable and safe, it is also taking old vehicles or worn out looking vehicles and painting and freshening up their overall appearance…. ;