An Artisan Community
– An Artisan Community Star Artistry is a community of artisans. The musicians, photographers, journalist, managers, record labels, producers, promoters, and publicists/press departments work together to facilitate the growth of emerging artists. Established successful artists are also featured who share their feats and experiences which double as a lesson to new bands. Creative collaborations amongst artisans allow music aficionados to see a broadened view of the music they naturally incorporate into their lives as a habit….
Shakespeare – Artisan of the Atmosphere in Macbeth
– Shakespeare – Artisan of the Atmosphere in Macbeth Shakespeare in his tragedy Macbeth removes any doubt that he is a true artist at developing atmosphere. Let us examine his construction of the atmosphere in this tragedy. Lily B. Campbell in her volume of criticism, Shakespeare’s Tragic Heroes: Slaves of Passion, explains how the atmosphere of terror and fear is built up: Macbeth is, however, not only a study of fear; it is a study in fear. The sounds and images in the play combine to give the atmosphere of terror and fear…. ;
Stradivarius: Unsurpassed Artisan or Just Lucky?
– Stradivarius: Unsurpassed Artisan or Just Lucky. There are about seven hundred Stradivarius violins still intact from the 17th century, and they are among the most sought-after instruments in the world (3). Most, if not all, of the greatest violinists of modern times believe that there is something in the Cremonese violins that provides superior tonal quality to all other violins. Skilled violinists can even distinguish between different qualities in the sound produced by individual Stradivarius violins…. ;
Patrons and Artisans of the Renaissance Period
– The Renaissance period (1400 to 1700) covered art, literature, philosophy and government. Renaissance culture spread outwards from Florence, to other Italian cities and then, over the following centuries, to the rest of Europe. It is widely understood that it was a unique combination of several different influences that led to the Renaissance, with the social and political conditions of the era, combined with great wealth and the large number of talented artists and artisans in Florence; influencing cultural development on an exceptional scale…. ;
The True Artisans of Japanese Artifact Swords
– Technology has steadily evolved to develop more innovative and productive techniques in the making of various crafts. In addition to enhancing the quality of products, the ability to create them at a higher rate has been discovered. However, quality and quantity are usually inversely proportional to each other. In more recent times consumers have begun to desire Japanese artifacts. Most producers attempt to sate this desire through mass production. While this alternative may be inexpensive, it lacks the high quality that true artisans can deliver…. ;