A Career as a NASCAR Driver
– NASCAR is a multibillion dollar family owned and operated sports industry. It was founded by Bill France, Sr. in 1947-48. From 1947-48 NASCAR has changed and developed throughout the years. Having a career as a NASCAR driver and racing competitively can be the best thing for a person who loves to drive fast.7 Of course, to become a driver for the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, you would have to start from the bottom and work your way up to professional racing….
Taxi Driver and the Hollywood Renaissance
– Largely influenced by the French New Wave and other international film movements, many American filmmakers in the late 1960s to 1970s sought to revolutionize Hollywood cinema in a similar way. The New Hollywood movement, also referred to as the “American New Wave” and the “Hollywood Renaissance,” defied traditional Hollywood standards and practices in countless ways, creating a more innovative and artistic style of filmmaking. Due to the advent and popularity of television, significant decrease in movie theater attendance, rising production costs, and changing tastes of American audiences, particularly in the younger generation, Hollywood studios were in a state of financial disaster….
How to Become a Professional Racing Driver
– I. Attention Getter: Ryan Newman, one of the most successful racing driver on the NASCAR grid, walked through these very corridors, sat in these very benches and considering COM 114 is an engineering degree requirement, took this very class 13 years ago before graduating as a vehicular structural engineer. II. Relating to the Audience: I believe that cars have fascinated most (if not all) of you at some point of time in your life, be it their loud growly engines, sleek looks or the sheer excitement that comes along a racing weekend….
From Driver to Owner: A Comedy of Trials
– … The downside, however, is that these establishments, much like a used car lot, tend to offer older, well-worn equipment. Much of their stock may have mechanical deficiencies. With the driver responsible for the mechanical maintenance and upkeep on his equipment, this may ultimately become cost-prohibitive over time, leaving him with difficulty in making his payments, be they weekly or monthly. Additionally, due to the in-house financing option, the interest may be very high, or the down payment required might be beyond what the driver is capable of producing….
Reform in the Driver’s Education System
– A multitude of families remain devastated due to the growing problem of many young people’s lives being cut short as a result of irresponsible driving. The amount of fatalities among young people through automobile accidents must be decreased. Of all the causes of death, car accidents are the leading cause of young people ages 15-29 years old. The rate of road traffic fatalities is predicted to be the fifth leading cause of death, of all ages, by the year 2030 (“Annual United States”). In a nationwide study, 13% of 11th grade US high school students admitted to driving while intoxicated, otherwise known as DWI….