Aquaculture and Shrimp Culture
– Aquaculture in general and shrimp culture in particular have recently been developing strategies of super-intensive cultures without water exchange. This approach addresses environmental questions raised by both society and the scientific community regarding sustainable development concepts which demand a convergence of ecological prudence, economic efficiency and social equity in all human activities (Bailey, 1988; Brown, 1989; Pruder, 1992; Macintosh and Phillips, 1992; Kinkelin and Michel, 1992; Pe? rez, 1993; Currie, 1994; Primavera, 1994; Rosenthal, 1994; Larsson et al., 1995; Kestemont, 1995)….
Methemoglobinemia in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
– Humans have been performing aquaculture since Egyptian times. Aquaculture, by definition, is the process of growing aquatic organisms for consumption by human populations. Traditionally, aquaculture has been carried out in flow through systems, or pens in open water. These methods greatly increase the biogeochemical loading, as the fish excrete ammonia (~90%) and urea (~10%) (Timmons and Ebeling, 2013). The biogeochemical nitrogen cycle is driven by microorganisms, that perform nitrification, anaerobic ammonia oxidation….
Overview of Sustainable Aquaculture
– The people of the world are demanding more fish every year. Creating a huge opportunity for profits when that demand is filled. However, current fisheries alone cannot sustain this demand, aquaculture must be present to alleviate strain on our world’s fisheries. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2012) in 2006 the world produced 137.3 million tons of fish, 47.3 million tons of this was produced with aquaculture . By 2010 the total production of fish was 148.5 million tons, and total aquaculture production was 59.9 million tons…. ;
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products… ;
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project…. ;