Aquaculture and Shrimp Culture
– Aquaculture in general and shrimp culture in particular have recently been developing strategies of super-intensive cultures without water exchange. This approach addresses environmental questions raised by both society and the scientific community regarding sustainable development concepts which demand a convergence of ecological prudence, economic efficiency and social equity in all human activities (Bailey, 1988; Brown, 1989; Pruder, 1992; Macintosh and Phillips, 1992; Kinkelin and Michel, 1992; Pe? rez, 1993; Currie, 1994; Primavera, 1994; Rosenthal, 1994; Larsson et al., 1995; Kestemont, 1995)….
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products…
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….
The History of Animal Husbandry
– A lot of people don’t know what the term animal husbandry actually means. Through my research I have come to define it as the care for and breeding of animals. Animal husbandry has been practiced since the age of the Neolithic Revolution. It is still being done today and probably will still be done in the future. Today animal husbandry is very common and is actually a great way to make a living. A variety of animals can be domesticated and used for the practice of animal husbandry. It is a misconception that animal husbandry is only for the use of agricultural or farm animals….
Aquaculture Can Help Feed the World’s Growing Populatin
– Much like land, the Ocean holds bounty for humans, the riches coming in the form of fish. With 90 million tons of seafood being fished from the ocean every year (Walsh, Ramzy and Horn). The Ocean, once looked at as an endless source of food, has continued to become more depleted over the last five decades. The Food and Agriculture Organization reports” that 32% of global fish stocks are overexploited, depleted or recovering and in need to be urgently rebuilt”. (“The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture”) While larger species of fish such as marlin, swordfish and tuna have been fished out by as much as 90% (“The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture”)…. ;