Aquaculture and Shrimp Culture
– Aquaculture in general and shrimp culture in particular have recently been developing strategies of super-intensive cultures without water exchange. This approach addresses environmental questions raised by both society and the scientific community regarding sustainable development concepts which demand a convergence of ecological prudence, economic efficiency and social equity in all human activities (Bailey, 1988; Brown, 1989; Pruder, 1992; Macintosh and Phillips, 1992; Kinkelin and Michel, 1992; Pe? rez, 1993; Currie, 1994; Primavera, 1994; Rosenthal, 1994; Larsson et al., 1995; Kestemont, 1995)….
Biofuel and Aquaculture
– Biofuel and aquaculture are two of many industries that extract resources from ecological systems. For either corn-based biodiesel or finfish farming, the production process acquires feedstock from energy-fixing ecological systems such as farm fields and oceans. In cases such as intensified salmon farming, large amount of supplement is applied including fish meal and fish oil obtained from other ecological systems such as wild ocean (Naylor et al, 2000). For residue-derived biofuel and shellfish agriculture, energy input from external ecosystems, although relatively small, is still necessary to meet the energy needs….
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products…
Rainwater Harvesting: Conserving Water at DHS
– Decatur High School uses water for numerous tasks on a daily basis. Whether its watering schools lawns, washing animals at the Ag building, watering greenhouse plants, or cooking in the cafeteria and washing one’s hands; DHS could not function without the readily available supply of water. Unfortunately, water has become scarcer in Texas over the past few years, because of extreme drought conditions. Due to the limited supply of water in Wise County and surrounding areas, DHS should install a rainwater harvesting system….
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….