A Career as an Animator
– Animations are a series of drawings, computer graphics, or photographs of objects, like puppets and models, which are different from each to create a variety of entertainment for the audiences. Animations are what brings excitement and mystery, hooking the audience in through interest. It is a form of some sort of “magic” where things that aren’t real but from the imagination comes to life in front of people who live these mundane, ordinary lives, adding color to the eyes and mind. The creators of such amazing arts and creation are animators….
Mamoru Hosoda: Animator and Director
– Mamoru Hosoda is a relatively new animator and director in the Japanese Anime film industry. His works recently have started to be widely known internationally. Many claim his artistic works rival those of Hayao Miyazaki, the most famous director and creator of Studio Ghibli. Hosoda was born on September 19, 1967 in the town of Nakaniikawa, Toyama, Japan. He grew up in Toyama Prefecture until his high school graduation when he was 18-year-old. Afterwards, he studied oil painting at the Kanazawa College of Art in Kanazawa, Japan….
My Dream of Being a 3D Animator
– … Gaming seemed to enhance my desire to explore the justification of such aspects; I played Kingdom Hearts which combined globally animated films and TV shows into its enchanting and complex storyline. I was truly captivated, it was not just the fact that the quality of 3D animation surpassed many games I had previously played yet because the 3D animation enabled the narrative to bring my imagination to life; connecting me with the characters in an emotive way. Gaming naturally lead me towards 3D animation, I wanted to research and understand the basics of animation….
– Computer Animators Animation as an art form has been around for almost one hundred years. From the earliest days of hand drawn cels, individual pictures strung together, to the complex rendering of 3-D virtual worlds, animation packs peoples’ lives. Do you wonder how the computer-animated movies are made or want to become a computer animator. Computer Animation is a fast growing field. There are many different areas to of animation, computer animation is what this paper is about, history of animation and how it came to be and how to get there and what computer animators do for their job is what is in this paper…. ;
Chuck Jones, Producer, Director, Animator
– Chuck Jones, Producer, Director, Animator Chuck Jones was born on September 21, 1912. Jones entered the animation industry in 1932 as a cel washer at Ubbe Iwerks Studio after graduating from the Chouinard Art Institute (now California Institute of Arts). He joined the Leon Schlesinger Studio, later sold to Warner Bros., as an animator in 1936. There, Jones was assigned to Tex Avery’s animation unit. In 1938, at the age of 25, he directed his first animated film “The Night Watchman.” Jones remained at Warner Bros…. ;