Animal Testing is Animal Cruelty
– Animal Testing is Animal Cruelty The way I look at animal testing is a form hateful cruelty. None of these people care about if it hurts or kills the animals. The cruelty has been going on long enough and I think it is time to stop. What people do not know is that animal’s react a different way to drugs as humans do, so scientist cannot apply the results to humans. Many animals go through screaming, unbearable, horrific; you cannot even imagine pain when they go through test for products that you use every day such as: Cosmetics, Household Products, Medical Products, even Iams dog products….
Animal Testing is Unnecessary and Cruel
– Carrots the rabbit has been under experimentations for almost all of his life. He has to suffer so someone can wash his or her hair. The makers of Dove shampoo are probably going to shove shampoo down his throat his reaction to it. Even if the rabbit lives through the experiment, there still going to kill him to see what happened to his organs. If this were a human being experimented on, people would be mesmerized. Scientist are debating whether shoving shampoo down a rabbits throat is effective….
Argument for Stopping Animal Abuse
– Executive Summary Every 60 seconds an animal is abused. Dogs, cats, horses, and many other types of animals are being neglected and tortured everyday, yet resulting in few and minor consequences for the perpetrators. Animal abuse is prevalent in the United States and has been an ongoing issue since the 1970’s, and prior to. Society as a whole has chosen to avoid the facts and arguments about animal cruelty, because to some it is seen as acceptable and typical. It becomes much more frowned upon when people actually see the results of the cruelty, especially in the media…. ;
Animal Experimentation Description and Analysis
– Animal testing has been the primary source of testing for diseases, as well as for finding treatments for many years. Often times, these animals are given different medications in various doses without a thought that they are living, breathing creatures just like humans. The end result is usually a small break in medicine and a large number of innocent animals losing their lives. Animal experimentation should not be allowed because the way animals are treated is inhumane, the experiments are wasteful and unreliable, and there are other alternatives that do not harm animals…. ;
Save the Animals: Say No to Animal Experimentation!
– Most of the medications that we in market today have been tested and proven effective for animals before prescribing them to human beings. However, would it feel good to know that every year, hundreds of thousands of animals are captured from the wild and die just because of these said experiments. For many years now, scientists have been using animals for their laboratory experiments to produce new medicines. Although scientists have been using this process for many decades in the field of medicine, it is still a controversial issue for those who are pro animal experimentation and against animal experimentation…. ;