Boycott Circuses That Use Animals
– Boycott Circuses That Use Animals A world where entertainment doesn’t stray far from cruelty to animals is a battle the human race continues to fight. As we build the foundation to our lives we fail to consider the impact of these actions towards the animals involved in circuses. The treatment towards animals in the circus is unethical. Animal cruelty in the circus is seen as a norm because many are unaware that these innocent animals are subjected to cruelty for the sake of entertainment. Animals in the circus are kept in captivity violating their right to be free, they’re subjected to abuse by being imprisoned and forced to perform for amusement and profit; Circus animals are protected by…
– Animals Helping Humans CLASS LTD is an organization that helps people with developmental disabilities. CLASS has done many things for their clients including transportation services, helping clients find jobs and adult residential services (CLASS LTD). They continue to search for other ways to serve their clients. After research it has been decided that an animal assisted therapist should be hired. Every CLASS LTD client has different needs, and animal assisted therapy can help with many of them, including building empathy, the quality of their lives and their cognition….
Service Dogs for Autism
– As of 2012, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that one in 50 children between the ages of six and seventeen has autism spectrum disorder, with males being four times more likely than females to have these conditions (Slaughter 1). Autism is a developmental disorder that affects the brains normal development of social and communication skills. Service dogs are normally used to aid the blind, deaf or hard of hearing, and other types of disabilities. Service dogs have recently been used to help children with autism….
Animal Experimentation: Granted for the Good
– Animal Experimentation: Granted for the Good The fight for animal rights has been going on for many decades and has increased even more in the past years. Animal rights advocate that animals should be viewed as human beings, not property. These advocates approach the issue from different situations but they all agree that animal should not be used as food, clothing, entertainment, or experimentation. Vivisection is one right that has gained more controversy than all the others. Vivisection is the act of operating or experimenting on live animals….
Therapeutic Use of Animals Description
– Animals may be incorporated into the treatment process to facilitate the attainment of calculated goals and objectives. These goals and objectives may be physical (fine or gross motor skills), social (casual interaction), intellectual (recreation education), or emotional (anxiety reduction) in nature. Animals involved in these interventions have undergone rigorous training and assessment processes and are accompanied by trained handlers with dedicated knowledge of the profession (Powell, 2012). Potential Target Groups Research demonstrates that the therapeutic use of animals may be beneficial to a wide range of individuals….