The Use of Antibiotics and Hormones in Animal Feed
– The Use of Antibiotics and Hormones in Animal Feed Antibiotics are chemicals produced by living organisms that are used to kill or inhibit the growth of other infectious micro-organisms. Most antibiotics prevent the growth of microorganisms, which they act on instead of completely killing them. Antibiotics are extra cellular products meaning that they can be extracted for use; Penicillin is an example of this as it comes from the fungus Penicillium notatum1. Hormones are chemicals that transfer information and instructions between cells in animals and plants….
Why I Want to Be a Nutritionist
– … It plays a critical role through all stages of life ,through my working experience I have observed eating food is much more than we think, It involves psychological, environmental, economical, genetic etc. factors I really enjoy applying good scientific knowledge of food on people or for the benefit of people, which nutrition is all about. At present, I am studying Access to Health Human Science and enjoying the process of learning new things and remembering old stuff. I have done quite well in Human digestive system and cells and tissues chapters, in which relation of human digestive structure to function together with the role of enzyme and different types of cells tissues our bod is…
Taking a Stand For Animal Rights
– Man created our human rights of people and it is only man that uses this concept. The human race needs to have the obligation to set limits for animal rights. The development of rights for our animals should be an effective and a possible concept that can legally be looked at. We must set a guideline for legal limits to humans when it comes to animals and their rights. If not then there can be no way to prosecute legal issues that arise for those who overstep the limits. Animals are vulnerable, defenseless and are controlled by us people to enforce animal rights….
Feed the World, Educate Yourself
– “The day that hunger is eradicated from the earth, there will be the greatest spiritual explosion the world has ever known. Humanity cannot imagine the joy that will burst into the world.”- Federico Garcia Lorca. In todays world a very real problem is childhood hunger. Hunger is one of humanities oldest and most enduring social and economic plagues that is almost impossible to eradicate; but this problem is completely fixable through food production, livestock health, and making the public aware of food banks and things they can do to help in their own communities….
The Infringement of Animal Rights
– Throughout history animal testing has had a very important role in finding new discoveries and helping save human lives. However, the companies providing these test tend to ignore the fact that animals are having to suffer unimaginable pain during these experiments. Some scientist believe that animals are non-human, so the pain they suffer does not matter (DeCoux, Elizabeth). Companies put animals through unnecessary torture for human benefit and selfish intentions. Animals have rights and humans are ignoring these rights as if they do not exist….