A faith in species equality
– At the ripe age of fourteen, my life consisted of friends, school, family and the latest social media networking sites. Lacking commitment and ideals, I went with the flow and considered myself a normal teen. I liked shopping and adored cute animals, the typical generic qualities of a freshman girl entering high school. One night while I ritually logged onto my Facebook checking my notifications, I received a message from one of the Facebook group pages I had recently joined named “cute puppies.” I clicked the message describing a link to an animal rights video….
Potential Career: Flight Attendant
– The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me….
Animal Testing is Animal Cruelty
– Animal Testing is Animal Cruelty The way I look at animal testing is a form hateful cruelty. None of these people care about if it hurts or kills the animals. The cruelty has been going on long enough and I think it is time to stop. What people do not know is that animal’s react a different way to drugs as humans do, so scientist cannot apply the results to humans. Many animals go through screaming, unbearable, horrific; you cannot even imagine pain when they go through test for products that you use every day such as: Cosmetics, Household Products, Medical Products, even Iams dog products….
Taking Care of Animals: Kill Versus No-Kill Shelter
– … A no-kill shelter probably started as a wonderful idea, but was soon turned into a very bad thing. The idea of a no-kill shelter is that any animals that is well-tempered enough or healthy enough to be adopted out, would be. The negative aspect of no-kill shelters is that once they run out of room to place the animals, a few things start happening. When shelters are filled to capacity, they are forced to turn away animals in need. These animals that are turned away are left on the streets or in the hand or irresponsible owners who cannot properly take care of these animals….
Argument for Stopping Animal Abuse
– Executive Summary Every 60 seconds an animal is abused. Dogs, cats, horses, and many other types of animals are being neglected and tortured everyday, yet resulting in few and minor consequences for the perpetrators. Animal abuse is prevalent in the United States and has been an ongoing issue since the 1970’s, and prior to. Society as a whole has chosen to avoid the facts and arguments about animal cruelty, because to some it is seen as acceptable and typical. It becomes much more frowned upon when people actually see the results of the cruelty, especially in the media…. ;