Creative Writing: Hurst Tools
– … “It’s a pin-in, grab the tools!” I open the compartment door and he grabs the large cutters. I grab the hydraulic pump and throw the lines on top. It’s heavy in my arms, its weight making me walk awkwardly. As I come around the truck, I take in the scene. White car, four door, on its wheels, front-end collision with a power pole, heavy damage, access to patient through driver door not possible, police blocking traffic, EMS on scene, Engine 10’s crew working feverishly, 1 patient being treated, IV’s started, unconscious, bloody male, mid twenties – early thirties….
Ambulance Driver Negligence
– Statute 444 reads, “Whoever shall during parturition of the mother destroy the vitality or life in a child in a state of being born and before actual birth, which child would otherwise have been born alive, shall be confined in the penitentiary for life or for not less than five years.” This discussion deals with the applicability of this statute to an incident wherein four pregnant women suffered damage to their fetuses as the result of an ambulance driver’s negligence. Any interpretation of a statute by the courts must examine the language used in that statute very closely….
Taxi Driver and the Hollywood Renaissance
– Largely influenced by the French New Wave and other international film movements, many American filmmakers in the late 1960s to 1970s sought to revolutionize Hollywood cinema in a similar way. The New Hollywood movement, also referred to as the “American New Wave” and the “Hollywood Renaissance,” defied traditional Hollywood standards and practices in countless ways, creating a more innovative and artistic style of filmmaking. Due to the advent and popularity of television, significant decrease in movie theater attendance, rising production costs, and changing tastes of American audiences, particularly in the younger generation, Hollywood studios were in a state of financial disaster….
The Invention of Ambulance Vehicles
– … The ambulance is able to portray an emergency to vehicles on the road through its use of sirens and emergency lights. Although the term ambulance is commonly used to refer to road vehicles that transport patients to hospitals in emergency situations, the term can also refer to other modes of transportation that transport patients as well, namely helicopters, boats, motorbikes or hospital ships. The origins of ambulances lie in military, which certainly carry a higher risk of getting injured as compared to civilian life….
American Poets: Biography of E. E. Cummings
– Throughout history there have been many poets and some have succeeded while other didn’t have the same luck. But in history e.e. Cummings has stunned people with his creativity and exposure to the real world and not living in the fantasy people imagine they live in. Cummings was a great poet, and was able to make his own way of writing while he was also involved greatly in the modernist movement. But he demonstrates all his uniqueness in all and every poem, delivering people with knowledge and making them see the world with different eyes as in the poem “Since feeling is first”….