Proper Aircraft Maintenance
– As the development of aviation industry grows, more and more aircraft crashes occur. There are many reasons that lead to aircraft crashes, but one of them, is because of improper aircraft maintenance. Why is proper aircraft maintenance so important. Proper aircraft maintenance is critical in order to keep the aircraft can function properly, every aircraft part is in good condition and ensure the safety of pilots and passengers. Proper maintenance has many parts. The most common part is inspections, which pilots do them every day; the main part is overhaul and repair of an aircraft; and maintenance documentation is another important part of aircraft maintenance which improper maintenance docu…
Importance of an X-Ray Technician
– There are two things in common with all the x-rays taken. They all have a story and all the stories are shared with the man or women taking the x-ray. Almost everyone will have at least one x-ray in their life. Most x-ray technicians can make an impact on their patients life, no matter if it is a good or bad impact. While the patient is sitting there in minor or crucial pain, the x-ray technician has to distract them from the pain while they move them to take the x-rays. Most people do not understand just how important x-ray technicians are….
The Service Technician
– The Service Technician At 5:15 am the alarm goes off, and your body stirs. The normal workday begins for millions of people with everyday jobs. Your get up take a quick shower and throw on something to wear. The company shirt goes on with some jeans or comfortable kakis. The stains of calk and putty are found all over the pants. Stuff even the best washer cant take out. The teeth get brushed and the hair gets combed. The coffee is already brewing and the smell reaches you in the bathroom. Walking out to the kitchen, coffee half way done you sit down and grab all the things you will need to start the day….
Aircraft Scheduling and Fleet Management
– The primary considerations for airline scheduling are routes that “provide optimum public service…consistent with the financial health of the carrier” (Wensveen, 2011). In addition to that, there are numerous other factors that must be taken into account. These factors include: equipment maintenance, crews, facilities, marketing factors, and other factors such as wind patterns and what I would call “rush hour”. The aircraft must be scheduled so as to allow adequate time for routine maintenance, as well as a buffer to meet unscheduled maintenance requirements….
Boeing Commercial Aircraft Company
– Introduction The Boeing Commercial Aircraft Company which was founded in 1916 by is the largest aero-space company and the manufacturer of commercial and military aircraft in the world. When it comes to sales, Boeing is the number one U.S. exporter. Boeing’s military aircraft comes with satellite, missiles launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.Boeings main competitor was Mc Donnell Douglas but in 1996 the aerospace giants announced about their merge. Question 1 It is clearly understood that any industry that plays a role in the macro economy will experience the shift and variability of the economic environment….