Statement of Motivation as an Aerospace Engineer
– I aspire to gain academic and research experience in the area of Aerospace Engineering and I believe that the graduate program in Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technical University in collaboration with TU Munich offers me a good opportunity to learn and work with some of the most renowned faculty in these areas. I have developed keen interest in mechanical sciences especially in the areas of finite element methods, aerodynamics and CAD during my under graduation in Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech) at Amrita University which evolved further when I joined Infosys as a Design Engineer….
Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Aircraft Scheduling and Fleet Management
– The primary considerations for airline scheduling are routes that “provide optimum public service…consistent with the financial health of the carrier” (Wensveen, 2011). In addition to that, there are numerous other factors that must be taken into account. These factors include: equipment maintenance, crews, facilities, marketing factors, and other factors such as wind patterns and what I would call “rush hour”. The aircraft must be scheduled so as to allow adequate time for routine maintenance, as well as a buffer to meet unscheduled maintenance requirements….
Procedures for the Replacement of a Windscreen on an Aircraft
– … This British Standard specifies that the British Standard number and the bolt part number shall not be applied on the bolts, but shall be clearly marked on the labels of parcels of the bolts. • Insufficient stock of the A211-7D securing bolts, incorrect but demonstrably adequate was existed in the carousel in the bay stores at the Eastern Apron. • The bolts were not the special to type items needing a part number to identify and obtain for replacements, but were general use items. It is also obtainable from an uncontrolled carousel….
The Different Types of Aircraft Hazards and Support Equipment for ARFF Personnel
– To become a firefighter is not an easy job. To become an aircraft rescue and firefighter (ARFF) takes a special individual because of the unique level of duties it requires. There is a great deal of preparation and skills that ARFF personnel must have to respond effectively to any aircraft accident or incident. “Because of the extensive nature of emergencies” that ARFF personnel may come across, they must be well trained to handle any of these circumstances (Jenkins, 2008). ARFF personnel are and have to be universal in a wide range of duties….