Evaluation of the Planning, Building and Operation of the MRO Aircraft Facilty
– … These companies are Marilake Aerosystems Ltd based at Ferndown and Specialist Aviation Services Ltd based at Staveton. Marilake Aerosystems offers fully equipped workshops for the repair and overhaul of over 2,500 instrument types. These are fitted to both Boeing and Airbus aircraft including a wide range of light aircraft and helicopters. They offer avionic repair, AOG, calibration and procurement services both military and civil. More along the lines of what we plan to offer are Specialist Aviation Services, who only work on the MRO services of helicopters….
Interview with an Engineer Specialist
– Interview with an Engineer Specialist The purpose of this assignment is to explore the profession I hope to be working for in the near future. My task for this assignment was to find an engineer who has a degree in Aerospace Engineering, which is the degree that I am pursuing. I had to set up an appropriate setting for an interview with that engineer. I also had to arrange interview questions which consists of their career information’s, requirement skills, and advices that would help me get prepare to work in the field of Aerospace Engineering….
The Jet Engine
– The jet engine is a great mechanical piece of engineering. It has been used in almost all aircraft since its invention. This one improvement in aircraft allowed aircraft to fly higher, faster, and more efficient. The turbocharged engine invented by GE was the main building block for other engines. Since its invention, the jet engine has been the workhorse for all jet powered aircraft. General Electric was one of the first companies to build a turbocharged jet engine. GE hired Alexander Moss in 1918 to build an engine with a booster, or turbocharger on a piston engine….
Researching a Jet Engine
– … Hans Van Ohain’s work was not shared to the world, but Whittle’s was and as a consquence Sir Frank Whittle is now more accredited to early jet engines. After Whittle’s and Ohain’s discoveries the development of jet engines sky rocketed. General Electric built the first American jet engine for a United States Air Force plane that first took flight in October, 1942. Soon after that, in 1944 the mass production of jet engines began. The jet engines could be used in many ways, but the main use for jet engines was to create thrust in planes so they could fly….
The Pratt and Whitney F135 Jet Engine
– With my paper on aircraft engines, I decided to write on the Pratt and Whitney F-135 turbo jet engine. In this paper I am going to discuss the power capabilities of the engine. What it can and not do in reference to its performance. I am also going to talk about who makes the particular engine and what it has to do with the government. And finally, I am going to bring up which aircraft it is being used on and where the idea came from in the first place. The Pratt and Whitney aircraft company has been a long standing company in the aviation field….