Aircraft Scheduling and Fleet Management
– The primary considerations for airline scheduling are routes that “provide optimum public service…consistent with the financial health of the carrier” (Wensveen, 2011). In addition to that, there are numerous other factors that must be taken into account. These factors include: equipment maintenance, crews, facilities, marketing factors, and other factors such as wind patterns and what I would call “rush hour”. The aircraft must be scheduled so as to allow adequate time for routine maintenance, as well as a buffer to meet unscheduled maintenance requirements….
The Different Types of Aircraft Hazards and Support Equipment for ARFF Personnel
– To become a firefighter is not an easy job. To become an aircraft rescue and firefighter (ARFF) takes a special individual because of the unique level of duties it requires. There is a great deal of preparation and skills that ARFF personnel must have to respond effectively to any aircraft accident or incident. “Because of the extensive nature of emergencies” that ARFF personnel may come across, they must be well trained to handle any of these circumstances (Jenkins, 2008). ARFF personnel are and have to be universal in a wide range of duties….
The Invention of Electricity: Benjamin Franklin
– Electrician You walk into a dark room and flip a switch; suddenly, the room is no longer dark. Have you ever wondered how the electricity in your business or house works. Electricians study the ways to install the wiring and electrify indoor and outdoor spaces for comfort and safety. While most people take, the electricity we use for granted, electricians must know and ensure every detail is perfect. Careers in electricity require dedicated professionals who spend many hours of schooling learning about how to safely create lighted spaces and outlets for electrical components and usage….
The Electrician’s Dilemma
– The Electrician’s Dilemma An electrician has been asked to repair an old radio. He believes that he needs a resistance of 1.9 ohms which is not easily obtained. You are provided with some reels of resistance wire and are asked to plan and carry out an investigation to help the electrician solve this problem. When your investigation has been concluded you discover that a resistance of 28.5 ohms is also required to complete the repair. Show how you use the data from your investigation to also obtain this resistance….
Four Factors of an Aircraft in Flight
– … The force that acts against this lift force is called weight. The left principle states that in order for an object to be lifted off the ground, the weight of that object should be less than the air surrounding it. Now you might be asking, why is it that aircraft which is heavier than car fly but car don’t. The answer to this question lies within the engineering of an aircraft. An aircraft has something that a vehicle doesn’t have; Wings. In order to understand how the wing generate lift, we would first have to understand the Bernoulli’s principle; which states, static pressure(air that doesn’t move) plus dynamic pressure(moving air) equals constant….