I Want to Be an Aerospace Engineer
– … I would not have to be supervised by very many people, only other more senior engineers and my employer. Really this job can be done anywhere in the United States or in other countries but its best to be in areas like northern Kansas or in Florida as those build planes and are locations for NASA respectively. The minimum degree to be considered an engineer is a bachelor’s degree but can be advanced upon. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics(BLS) to be an engineer you need a degree from an engineering program accredited by ABET (accreditation board for engineering and technology) , a passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering exam, relevant work experience, a passing score…
Graduate Studies in Aerospace Engineer
– … Though it was built for fun, I also used to compete among my friends. The planes flying for more distance or staying longer in air were declared as the winners in those competitions. To win in the competition, we used to build planes of various designs and tweak them to fly for longer distance or to stay more time in air. Though it was done unknowingly, today I can relate them with respect to endurance, fuel efficiency and design of a modern aircraft, which plays a crucial role in designing the aircraft….
Statement of Motivation as an Aerospace Engineer
– I aspire to gain academic and research experience in the area of Aerospace Engineering and I believe that the graduate program in Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technical University in collaboration with TU Munich offers me a good opportunity to learn and work with some of the most renowned faculty in these areas. I have developed keen interest in mechanical sciences especially in the areas of finite element methods, aerodynamics and CAD during my under graduation in Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech) at Amrita University which evolved further when I joined Infosys as a Design Engineer….
Overview of the Career of an Engineer
– Someday in life everyone has to get a job either related to their career or to make their living. Most of the people who get job is related to one’s career. One of the booming career these days in engineering, and among them aerospace engineering is one of the highly paid career and really interesting to work in. In the career of aerospace engineering, engineers usually have to work really hard. In this field, one mostly work on building or designing aircrafts based on the requirement. To be a successful aerospace engineer one needs to gain a lot of education and should be able to work in any environment….
Interview with an Engineer Specialist
– Interview with an Engineer Specialist The purpose of this assignment is to explore the profession I hope to be working for in the near future. My task for this assignment was to find an engineer who has a degree in Aerospace Engineering, which is the degree that I am pursuing. I had to set up an appropriate setting for an interview with that engineer. I also had to arrange interview questions which consists of their career information’s, requirement skills, and advices that would help me get prepare to work in the field of Aerospace Engineering….