Community Education Officer and Inclusion
– In order to understand the principles of inclusion and organisational structures which are in place within different professional contexts, it is important to expand on personal understanding of a variety of reflective learning models, as well as increasing awareness of inclusion and the diverse range of values which are contained within different ideologies of inclusive practices. Reflection on personal understanding of professional contexts and the variety of personal attributes which are required in order to develop and deliver to service users is equally important….
A Career as a Police Officer
– It would be fulfilling to be a police officer because police officers help people in the community and keep it safe. They also enforce the law. They are the reason why people can live their lives in peace. If there is anyone in the community that citizens can trust it would be the police officers. Police officers have to accomplish many things in their workday. (Career Cruising.com) They have to write detailed reports and fill out forms.(Career Cruising.com) They are responsible for making sure that people obey the law and are kept safe at all times.(Career Cruising.com) They also observe the activities of suspects.(Career Cruising.com) Cops have to gather facts and collect evidence from…
Career as a Military Officer
– Career as a Military Officer I. Text research Definition: A military officer, a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, is responsible for the protection of U.S. citizens. This is a broad responsibility however and each officer has a distinct role that (s) he plays in the maintenance of national defense. As a member of the military, an officer signs a contract and must serve a number of years before retirement is possible. There are five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. The Army is the senior service and fight mostly on land….
American Indian Political Activism
– … Warrior later became the president of the NIYC and continually advocated through speeches and writings (Document of Indian Militancy pg. 527). One of the biggest movements the NIYC was apart of was the occupation of Alcatraz Island. “In November of 1969, eighty-nine young Indians took over Alcatraz Island (Document of Indian Militancy, pg. 528). The purpose of occupying Alcatraz Island was to draw attention to them and promote “Red Power” (Hudson). Occupying Alcatraz was a success in getting their voice heard, which made a lasting impression that “served as a warning for the United States that Indian rights could no longer be ignored and became a symbol of hope for Indian people” (Docume…
– The nomination of a Supreme Court justice is an event of major significance in American politics. Not only does the court wield enormous judicial power, separate and independent from the executive and legislative branches, but vacancies within the court also occur infrequently. In fact, vacancies are so infrequent that they may only occur one or twice, if at all, during a sitting President’s tenure in office. The reason for the infrequency is that Article III of the Constitution states that all federal judges will hold office “during good Behavior”(Wagner 19), which essentially amounts to a lifetime appointment barring impeachment and an opportunity for the President to…