Resident Advisor Application in Greece
– … Volunteering has allowed me time to showcase my leadership, interaction, and communications skills efficiently by engaging children in a fun educational environment. By utilizing my skills in the museum, the children in the exhibits were informed about new methods of learning, such as hands-on interaction, for everyday use and/or life. The Children’s Museum and the RA job have similar goals and objectives, creating a postive environment, and building skills that could be used in the future. The skills I have used at the museum, I would be able to apply them by being a Resident Advisor….
Interview with a Residential Advisor
– As a residental advisor, Stephanie R worked in the academic setting in the last three years during her undergraduate years. For three years, her benefical experiences has been increased. The scope of problem she worked with the variety of problemic issues and developed a relationship with residents of the dorminity. Residents, residential advisors, Cooridators of Residental Education (CRE), and Graduate Assistants worked together in their dorm sites. The teamwork of dorms had to provide the workshops, advices, followed up with safety factors, and monitored their dorm sites….
Appeal for Academic Reinstatement
– I was very disappointed at myself after received dismissal letter from State University. I felt that I let down not only myself, but also my family who hoped for me to earn a bachelor degree from such a great school as Ohio State. There were several reasons that led me to difficulty and lose concentrate in studied. During the time I studied at Ohio State, my older sister who I lived with received the bad news about losing her teaching assistance job at Ohio State. She was the only one who helped support me at that time….
Online Academic Advising
– Literature Theoretical Perspective This study centers upon the role academic advising has upon the development of students, as they matriculate through their college experience. Sociocultural theory as first developed by Vygoksky (1978) will be utilized in order to better understand how this social activity is coupled to the growth of the individual. “The most fundamental concept of sociocultural theory is that the human mind is mediated” (Lantolf, 2000, p. 1) as opposed to other views of human cognitive development through passive stimuli of the physical world (Vygotsky, 1986)….
The Effect of College Athletics on Academics
– When I first came to South Dakota State, I decided that I wanted to go pre-dental but after talking with my advisor, I ended up undecided on my major and took courses irrelevant to anything I wanted to do for a career. I still remain bitter that I let my advisor talk me out of what I wanted to do, but he did have a point. If I took the classes I needed to go pre dental, I would most likely get bad grades due to traveling, practices, games, and lifts that take up my study time. I decided to major in Exercise Science but still have to take summer school classes in order to fulfill my requirements in four years….