Careers in Computer Repair: Computer Technician
– Has your computer broken down and you had no idea how to fix it, well businesses that specialize in computer repair can fix it in no time, if you go to the right place that is. Computer Repair Technicians fix or manage computer hardware and software they may also manage computer peripherals such as routers for internet. Careers in computer repair are becoming more common nowadays and with new technology being released it is likely to grow even more. Computer repairmen or computer techs respond to peoples problems with computers and fix the problem, whether it be hardware or software….
The Invention of the ATM
– Many years’ people have been trying to figure out who actually invented the ATM ideas or machines. There are six developers’ that are being tossed around by past researchers of who was the originator of this exciting technology. The six developer’s names are as follows; Luther George Simjian, John Shepherd-Barron, James Goodfellow, Don Wetzel, John D. White and Jairus Larson. Luther George Simjian was famous for the earlier development creation of ATM science in the past1930’s that was not a solid winner of ATM technology….
Importance of an X-Ray Technician
– There are two things in common with all the x-rays taken. They all have a story and all the stories are shared with the man or women taking the x-ray. Almost everyone will have at least one x-ray in their life. Most x-ray technicians can make an impact on their patients life, no matter if it is a good or bad impact. While the patient is sitting there in minor or crucial pain, the x-ray technician has to distract them from the pain while they move them to take the x-rays. Most people do not understand just how important x-ray technicians are….
Statment of Purpose for a Computer Technician
– I go to San Diego Job Corps going for a computer tech. My trade that am going for requires The work of a computer technician basically involves performing installations and maintenance functions on computer systems and networks. It also involves solving problems that users have with their computers and consultation with regards to the computer and its operations. The specific skills needed for computer tech are knowing computer hardware and software as well as troubleshooting procedures and basic electronic repair….
What is ATM?
– What is ATM. Before the discussion of wireless ATM can begin, the concept of ATM in general needs to be discussed. ATM, or by its more formal name Asynchronous Transfer Mode, is a basic packet-based networking system designed for the simultaneous transmissions of voice, video, and data. In the mid 1980s, the major telecommunication companies decided that they needed a new network to handle the surge of video and data, along with voice, traffic being sent over their existing networks. From this, the concept of ATM was born….